Agiliux is a startup with huge dreams!
We are working tirelessly to create a tech unicorn from Malaysia and looking for likeminded A+ team players, who can join together in our mission!! It’s not an easy goal, so we’ve to be on top of our performance and always ready to work outside our comfort zones. We work really hard, play hard, learn and eat together with friends for life.
We are on the lookout for some amazing talents across a number of disciplines. If you think you have what it takes to make a significant change, we would surely love to meet you.
If you think you have what it takes, drop us your resume at email@example.com.
Business Development Executive
Position : Business Development Executive / Sr. Business Development Executive
Designation : Executive / Sr. Executive
Location : Cyberjaya, Malaysia / Singapore
Reference : BD-KL-Malaysia / BD-SG-Singapore (mention this in your email subject)
- As its an open market (known insurance companies, TPA’s, brokers, agencies and Insurtech startups), need to map the whole industry and create a strategy to attack as many potential customers.
- Work with marketing and website teams to support the lead generation activities.
- Generating Leads, Creating pipelines and meet revenue targets assign by the Company, for a specific vertical (Insurance Companies, Agencies/Brokers, Startups).
- To attend meetings & discussions, deliver presentations, conduct application demo’s and submit proposals to potential Customers and Partners.
- Build and Oversee Sales and growth teams, planning and designing processes, hiring, training, setting up kpis, directing their daily activities.
- To attend meetings and give inputs to Product and Technical team.
- 2-3 years total Sales or BD experience (4-5 years for Sr. Executive position)
- Minimum 1 year in enterprise software selling to midsize companies in Insurance or financial services industry
- Understanding of standard business processes [sales, marketing, support, operations, etc] for the financial industry and experience in solution selling, rather than standalone software
- Relevant Bachelor/Master’s degree
- Good contacts and proven reputation in the market
- Able to Read, Write and Talk in English, Disciplined Email Skills, Timely Communication and Reporting, Working hard and Understanding Responsibility and great PR skills are highly desirable traits.
Local Malaysians candidates preferred, though not a requirement.